Questions for Meetup on .NET front end high speed charting vs open source R Java Python OpenGL debate
Anyone got any experiences with they would like to share:
- .NET charting with SciCharts, Lightning, DevExpress, or even Infragistics (Feb 3!)? Any library missed?
- Java is severely limited but anyone using JFreeCharts or JavaFX?
- R seems to only have 1 option with quantmod? Any other R packages I should care about?
- Python newbie here? Matplotlib? Cairoplot? PyGal?? Chaco? PyChart? Anything missed?
- Anything useful in OpenGL for trading?
- C++: Qt as in QWTPlot or QtiPlot, GNUPlot? MathGL? GigaSoft for Windows? KDChart? ChartDirector? ROOT Data Analysis? Anything missed?
- Anyone ever thought of deploying Matlab as a potential charting optio for end target deployed system?
- Open ended for ideas or suggestions?