I am working in C++ and do the Multivariate Regression. I am avoiding to write complete code. Does anyone can suggest library for it?
Below, I have some useful links to do your work. Most of them are open source projects and there are capable of solving a range of complex mathematical proplems. I hope it helps…
(1) project linear Regression
(2) project multiple linear Regression
(3) Partial Least Squares Analysis and Regression in C#
(4) Linear Regression in ALGLIB C# and C++
(5) DotNumerics (C#) Includes: Linear Algebra (CSLapack, CSBlas and CSEispack)., Differential Equations, Optimization
(6) Meta.Numerics (C#) library features include complex numbers and other mathematical objects, special functions, numerical calculus, statistics and data analysis, linear algebra, and Fourier transforms.
(7) A generic linear algebra toolkit in C# Compatible with Silverlight.
(8) Deltix’s FinMath numerical library provides object-oriented components for mathematical, scientific, and financial applications on the .NET platform
• BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines)
• LAPACK (Linear Algebra PACKage)
• Fast Fourier Transform
• Vector Math Library
• Vector Random Number Generators
• Summary Statistics Library
(9) Math.NET is a mathematical opensource toolkit written in C# for the Microsoft .Net platform. Math.NET aims to provide a self-contained clean framework for both numerical scientific and symbolic algebraic computations.
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!