Over the last few days, I’ve been scouring the Internet for open source trading platforms suitable for high-frequency trading.
And I think I’ve just found it, too!
I came across an amazing open-source trading platform written in .NET. It’s very fast and truly open source at the core. And after comparing exhaustively against other open source platforms in C++, Java or Linux based, the competition simply didn’t make the grade.
* Far too many open-source trading platforms have archaic documentation or lack Quickstart tutorials.
* They’re also full of runtime and compiler errors which results in many wasted hours spent debugging.
* It also becomes a pain to configure these open source applications. Some are even abandoned … so why waste your time?
But this platform has been downloaded 18,000 times and offers optional paid components for responsive (but affordable) support compared to other platforms like Marketcetera.
It also features subscription-based models for some really productive tools including a strategy builder … bridging capabilities to analytical software like R or Matlab … and quick and dirty fundamental analysis.
This platform can be easily be used for high-frequency trading purposes. It also:
* scales for multiple market data connections and execution broker order-taking connections through various brokers or exchange gateways
* comes configurable with many out-of-the-box trading brokers including all the majors (including my favorite Interactive Brokers)
* works flawlessly “out of the box” with data providers (including my choice of IQFeed)
This is one excellent high frequency trading platform. I highly encourage people to use it for their own strategy development.
In fact, I was so impressed that I developed an entire video course on how to easily build this platform and also integrate it with Matlab. I’ve explained everything you need in straight-to-the-point lessons available for Platinum Members.
— > Get immediate access here. <–
Membership Benefits here.
“Those that know, don’t tell. Until now.”
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!