I have posted 5 ‘preview’ videos of this new QuantLabs.net school product I am launching very soon. It contains over 100+ sample source code walkthroughs and online references. I have purposely priced these courses in a very affordable way as hinted in these videos. There are four clear tracks/streams with your interest in learning. I considered everything found in the recent I did a while ago so thanks for these that answered it.
1. Youtube video: Introducing an affordable way to learn Matlab R quant trading strategy and HFT potential
This is the overall introduction of what is available and how it works.
2. Youtube video Introducing an affordable way to learn Matlab quant strategy development for trading profit and HFT
This track is the most advanced being Matlab including future Simulink model development as well.
3. Introducing an affordable way to learn open source trading C++ or dot NET development for HFT poential
This track is primarily the most affordable track for those interested in learning FREE OPEN SOURCE trading platform and quant library development.
4. Youtube video: Introducing an affordable way to learn R quant strategy development for trading
For those that really cannot afford Matlab, this track is a good option since R is open source and FREE!
5. Youtube video on Introducing an affordable way to learn quant strategy development for HFT potential
This last track is the more advanced algorithm shown for pure quant and High Frequency Trading purposes.
As I have said in the past, all my current Premium Members will get FREE FULL access to all of the above. As a result this will be my MOST GENEROUS promotion for those who want to take FULL advantage of all these courses at NO EXTRA COST! This will be for a VERY LIMITED time as I will set a deadline this week coming up!
–> JOIN NOW FOR THIS ACCESS <–
Here more extra bonuses when you become a fully fledged QuantLabs.net Premium Member
Thanks for reading
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!