In a past email of mine, I highlighted a five hour so-called “C++ tutorial” that went nowhere. If you want to see what we learned, you can check out the video.
Check out the video here
Now after further research, I’ve discovered the most popular solution for C++ developers in a Linux or UNIX environment.
I evaluated several of them to find what looks the best, but you can decide for yourself:
Check out all the options available here
C++ command line development tools for Linux standard?
We might not need this quite yet, but my upcoming algorithm trading course on options and futures will have some C++ source code peppered throughout the next 24 weeks. Remember, this will be my last live course I teach for trading technology.
It’s going to be a great course. It will include everything you need to know about algo trading with Options and Futures over next 24 weeks. If you’re interested …
… then consider signing up right now.
Here’s the schedule of the upcoming course
Want more details on the course itself?
Then go here for all you need to know
Python algo course series for your Indie Automated Trading Business
It’s quick and easy to sign up too.
But that’s not all you get. Access to my QuantLabs.net ELITE service includes:
1. Source code, video walkthroughs, and database analysis with enhanced course structure.
2. All Math analysis for all your quant analysis using Khan Academy.
3. Tips on stock screening technology.
4. Top vendor source code demos of top providers with Interactive Brokers and IQFeed. (Windows and Linux versions included)
5. Complete MATLAB source code to my AK-47 trading system for amazing government source reconnaissance. This little gem lets you see hot market sectors months ahead of the dumb money. And it’s also great at finding pairs in the markets to trade.
6. Complete analysis from the best source I know for both futures and options trading
7. Exclusive weekly Meetup video playbacks not accessible by the public.
There are many more benefits to Quant Elite membership.
Just check them out here [link]
Here are the current pricing options:
MONTHLY: $97/MONTH: Click here
SEMI-ANNUAL + 3 BONUS MONTHS ($300 savings): Click here
Grab 6 free months worth $300 with a semi-annual membership today.
ANNUAL + 12 BONUS MONTHS ($1,200 savings): Click here
This is a great chance to get 12 free months right now. Take an annual membership and save up to $1,200.
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!