Meet the Inventor of CUDA at SC11
Ian Buck, the inventor of CUDA will participate in the GPU Tech Theater at SC11. Along with Ian, learn how GPUs can accelerate your science from the likes of:
– Jack Dongarra, from the University of Tennessee, on A Linear Algebra Library for Multi-core/Accelerators: the PLASMA/MAGMA Collection
– Satoshi Matsuoka, from the Tokyo Institute of Technology, on TSUBAME 2.0 Experiences-Petascale Computing with GPUs Works
– Steve Scott, from NVIDIA, on Why the Future of HPC will be Green
– Bronson Messner, from Oak Ridge National Laboratory on The Oak Ridge Center for Accelerated Application Readiness: Preparing Applications for Titan
In addition, many other experts will be sharing helpful tips and tricks to development on GPUs.
The complete schedule is online at http://www.nvidia.com/object/sc11.html.
Can’t join us in person? No problem! We’re live streaming every session each day athttp://apps.facebook.com/nv-supercomputing/. Dare you to watch every single one!
GPU Tech Theater @ SC11 Livestream Schedule – Tuesday Afternoon, Nov 15
Just some of the names talking this afternoon about advancement of science on the GPU…
* Guillaume JL Colin de Verdière, CEA (Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique)
* Ross Walker, San Diego Supercomputing Center, UCSD
* Jack Dongarra, University of Tennessee
* Satoshi Matsuoka, Tokyo Institute of Technology
* Ollie Lo, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Join us online right now at http://apps.facebook.com/nv-supercomputing/
Note: you don’t need a Facebook account to participate.
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!