NYC-Poly Professor of Finance is offering an internship
From the NYC Contact who is not this person:
I am in fact looking for two types of people to work on different projects.
Person 1: I am looking for:
1. Knowledge and experience in statistical and quantitative analysis (knowledge in either R, SAS, MATLAB or other statistical software)
2. Knowledge and experience in General Purpose Programming Languages – such as Python, Java, C++, C# or similar.
3. Knowledge and experience working with unstructured data is a plus.
Person 2: I am looking for:
1. Experience and knowledge in Big Data Analytics – including Hadoop (and most of its core components), NoSQL, SQL database/coding, Machine Learning and data mining, Data visualizaiton
2. Knowledge and experience in General Purpose
Get in touch with me directly by filling out your details in the contact form. I am only honoring for the next few days otherwise ignore.
This would be generic response to all over the next few days:
I am collecting names so I will forward them to the prof to let her decide.
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!