I’ve just posted a series of Bayesian analysis videos for improved market forecasting.
If you’re not familiar with this, you’re not alone. Because it seems many well-established institutional traders don’t know much about Bayesian analysis either! That’s an oversight because if you like to deeply analyze estimated time series, you’ll have lots of fun with this technique.
To showcase the power of this little-known algorithm, I’ve posted:
* various scripts featuring both Matlab and R code walkthroughs
* a video reference which uses an open-source tool to easily generate post and priori distributions for R analysis, and
* another powerful video which will demonstrate to separate rhythms including a Gibbs sampling which will execute 40% faster and with better accuracy than the other popular algorithm
In all, there’s over half an hour of videos to ensure you get up to speed ASAP with Bayesian analysis.
You’ll learn faster. And you’ll avoid barking up the wrong tree with R code or techniques that don’t work. Not just for Bayesian analysis, either.
Other video walkthroughs feature Monte Carlo simulations … Moving Average analysis … Markov Chains … Autoregressive (AR(1)) and GARCH forecasting … ARIMA forecasting … Pairs Trading … and more!
So what’s *your* time worth, anyway? More than 10 bucks an hour? 20? If you’re serious about learning quant quickly, my materials are doing to save you a whole lot more than 2-4 hours a month.
Think about it — how many hours are you going to spend learning about algos … models … software packages … and software shortcuts?
Then imagine that time slashed dramatically with a Premium membership.
So go ahead, “do the math” and you’ll quickly see it’s worth $42.50 a month to save yourself a heck of a lot of time, stress, and effort. Let me do all the grunt work for you instead.
Meanwhile, don’t forget all the new stuff that’s going live right now or within the next few weeks:
1. A new Q&A section for building community. Just press Q? or Q’s at the top of the Private section to get started. If you’re working on something and need an answer from another member (or me), we can all help each other out.
2. Membership webinars are under way. I’ll send out a schedule once they’re set.
3. More and more R/Matlab model coding walkthroughs have been posted. These include the most popular techniques you’ve asked for after I sifted through recent poll results.
4. The best trading platform has been finally confirmed so look out for demos on integrating with R for the new models.
5. Demos will be shown for our upcoming private network with an internal cluster for parallelizing heavy number crunching simulations within these models.
6. After that, an exhausting comparison will be under way to focus on most profitable models.
7. And finally, we’ll be embarking upon an aggressive paper trading campaign with the above technology and models once built.
Join today, and you’ll get it all for a ridiculously low $42.50 a month. That rate is guaranteed for as long as you remain a member. Even after the price rises dramatically due to the expanded features.
— > Get immediate access here. <–
Membership Benefits here.
“Those that know, don’t tell. Until now.”
P.S. You’ve probably already invested thousands of dollars in a university education to get where you are right now. Is $500/year too much to ask for something that will teach you what quant trading is really about?
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!