Also, this event will take place once which means the replay will become a bonus in the course itself.
Do realize this is primarily to focus on live questions so I need to get them before May 12. Please send them to me by May 10. This is one week from the time of this announcement.
If you are new to this, I would strongly recommend to learn these topics right away with your access. As said, the focus will be on answering your detailed questions so get everything compiled by May 10.
Get all the courses for R 2.15 with focus on Garch, mean reversion, technical, arbitrage, volatility, etc
In addition, I will show:
1. How to apply a strategy
2. How to update a current portfolio
3. Plot moving average crossover performance
4. Position size
5. Plot fixed dollar moving average crossover performance
6. Show strategy transactions
7. Plot average crossover with percent equity entries
8. Passing parameters at apply time
9. Plot an X month simple moving average system
10. Optimize parameters and plot performance metric
Be on the lookout for this strategy as we will announce the demo date via email to to the public. It will be very limited as it will only be demonstrated once. After that, it will only be available to our Premium Members.
UPDATE: There will be 3 separate webinars for each part to be demoed.
NOTE I now post myTRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!