This came from my Meetup tonight so see below what that was about
These were mentioned outside of the one listed here:
Anyone got any experiences with they would like to share:
- .NET charting with SciCharts, Lightning, DevExpress, or even Infragistics (Feb 3!)? Any library missed?
- Java is severely limited but anyone using JFreeCharts or JavaFX?
- R seems to only have 1 option with quantmod? Any other R packages I should care about?
- Python newbie here?
- Cairoplot? PyGal?? Chaco?PyChart? Anything missed?
- Anything useful in OpenGL for trading?
- C++: Qt as in QWTPlot or QtiPlot, GNUPlot? MathGL? GigaSoft for Windows? KDChart? ChartDirector? ROOT Data Analysis? Anything missed?
- Anyone ever thought of deploying Matlab as a potential charting optio for end target deployed system?
- Open ended for ideas or suggestions?
- D3, jqChart
Other new ones:
–> Seems only good for risk management only, has heat maps similar to Infragistics
Portfolio Management demo looks interesting
Java Script D3 suggestions
–> useful but no 3rd party specic charting for trading systems as mentioned in other examples I lost from the top
–> Used by RBC Wealth Management but did not see anything unique
–> Nothing I could see but must be pretty expensive since they do not list pricing
–> Another Javscript library but 3D but has heat map you can get elsewhere like D3
Join my FREE newsletter to learn more about these Meetups
HOW DO YOU START A PROFITABLE TRADING BUSINESS? Read more NOW >>>NOTE
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!