Do you think Interactive Brokers set what future hedge funds will look like with automated or algorithmic trading in mind?
When you get a whopping 2014 annual return of 2% for the hedge fund industry, it something we call pathetic considering your
back account will pay more. As a result, what some automated trading brokers are doing are quite smart:
Is Interactive Brokers set what future hedge funds will look like with automated or algorithmic trading in mind?
I guess the next question, how will they run their trading infrastructure? Hmmm….
I am starting to believe this is the way of future indie investment advisor who better have a good and high performing tech trading infrastructure.
Did you see the latest postings I added for my Elite members?
- Options pricing and put call parity intro to arbitrage
- Options trades
- Black scholes options pricing and volatilty defined
Whoa! This is exactly what the pro traders at big instutions do!
P.S. Here are my latest eye popping charts I added to my Facebook profile!
- Average return of local currency versus national GDP
- Average return percentage versus GDP growth of various countries
- Countries hit with the worst deflation especially in Europe.