These are the only forex pairs that gives any data for the Python/REST API call of InstrumentsOrderBook. The good is these have liquidity/volume and low spread. My new Python script will give breakdown of total short vs longs at any time called.
Can get order book from
Sort of like this https://marketplace.oanda.com/products/open-position-ratios
I have posted this image on my chat server message helping people
1. I will give you lifetime access to this private chat server as being a customer
2. EXCLUSIVE:I will give you access to a 90 minute video demonstrating the exact process I guide someone on how I use the trading logic to get 85% winning ratios (on average each day) for all my trading with these cryptocurrency and trading forex bots This video will beremoved in 2 days which means it will be lost forever. I will not repeat this ever again to NO ONE. Why would I? This thing works NOW so I have no need to repeat to anyone after this Sunday!
3. Get access to all my courses including the Python 3 Infrastructure Algo Trading Course.
4. Get access to the trading bot templates source code I use for both bots!!
5. One of my lesser known courses shows you exactly how I find patterns quickly in any asset class to get high performing automated trading strategies. It is part of my ELITE service
I talk about a new update in my Python Infrastructure course pertaining to a crypto bot tracking service, Binance desktop app, and differetnt market orders within theiir API. A 3 0 minute video has been added as a set of notes to help people out as they venture into implementing this course.
Get the Python Course I speak of here
(Remember we now use Stripe payments instead of Paypal)
YES! Why muddle with this API stuff? Some may need structure in order to save time! You can waste loads of time trying to set this up! I explain a typical scenario in this 4 minute video of newbies struggling with this stuff.
The scenario is
Hey Bryan I have the api downloaded and am trying to get basic order execution going – I was wondering if you have any basic code that connects to interactive brokers (do you connect to TWS or through gateway?) and places basic orders. When I look at this stuff it is all greek to me but I am trying to muddle through it.
I mentioned about this course you can learn quite quickly with