Here is a live How to get a job in HFT webinar from the ProfitView folks. They run a fast growing Telegram group you should know about as well.There is 3 days left to sign up to this webinar. The opin below will give you that. The guests are from a fast growing C++ based HFT firm Portofino which has a link below. They will go through scenarios how to handle questions below.
Get some free tech trading tech secrets in this PDF https://quantlabs.net/books
Webinar: How to get a job at a High Frequency Trading firm : cpp (reddit.com)
Examples of questions we’ll be covering:
- What competencies are required to get a quant job at a HFT firm?
- What are the standard compensation ranges for roles within HFT?
- How do I succeed in a technical interview with a HFT firm?
- How can I become a better quantitative researcher?
- Is it possible to apply for the same role multiple times?
- Can I still get a job if I’m not from a tier one university?
- How useful is stochastic calculus in your daily job?
- Which programming languages are important in the HFT field?
- What projects can I work on to learn more about quant research?
- What maths skills are required to develop trading models?
- What about being a quant motivates you?
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!