Here is a brutally honest to these fair but skeptical questions about this free Bitcoin and/or Ether signal service
I be interested to take a peek at your signals (on the free offer basis only)
Here some questions to answer first:
- is this signal only service with manual trading or you have a full automated “trade copy” service setup on Binance
- is this a day trading signal service or is a medium/long term signal service. if it qualify as HFT (milliseconds or less trading) I need to know a lot more about latency of the offer and how that affects the performance statistics
- related to 2 what is the average frequency of signals – how many to expect per defined timeframe you use
- do you have and can share analytical statistics (trade R/R , win/loss ratios, peak-valley equity, sharpe ratio, distribution of trade returns, Monte Carlo simulations, etc)
- backtest performance and details of signals for at least 1 year or >10000 periods defined at 3 (selected interval to include up/down/choppy periods plus low and high volatility)
Have spent the 5 min to see the video, but do not understand how you can qualify as “volatile” the last days when we are in a daily range of less than 2K for BTC for more than a week already, please explain cause for what I am doing here that is extremely low volatility for crypto assets.
All based on this videoNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!