6-day intensive quantitative course
14-19 Aug 2017 – New York University
This 6-day intense course taught by Attilio Meucci provides broad picture and in-depth understanding of quantitative risk management and quantitative portfolio management for Asset Management, Banking, and Insurance, from instrument to enterprise risk level.
- Education: intensive, heavily quantitative, comprehensive 6-day course, with 50 hours of instruction (lectures and practice sessions). Topics include portfolio construction, factor modeling, liquidity, trade execution, estimation/data mining, risk modeling, optimization, and much more…
- Networking: Gala Dinner, Social Mixer, and other events with industry leaders, renowned academics and the 300+ fellow attendees. Past guests include Almgren, Carr, Derman, Dupire, Gatheral, Lipton, Litterman, Litzenberger, Lo, Madan, Mercurio, Shreve.
- ARPM Lab: continued online access to ARPM’s body of knowledge, with cross-referenced theory, examples, case studies, solved exercises, interactive code, videos, slides. The ARPM Lab is constantly updated
- Certifications: 40 CFA Institute CE credits; 40 GARP CPD; Academic credit with Partner Universities; (optional) ARPM Certificate®
- (Optional, free) pre- Bootcamp Conference
- In operation since 2007, with over 2,000 alumni globally including industry leaders and respected academics
When registering, select the discounted affiliate rate, entering “Terrapinn”
FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!