Why machine learning cannot learn the capital markets

(Last Updated On: November 12, 2016)
Learn the Secret

Get  our 2 Free Books

Get these now which land directly to their inbox.
Invalid email address

Why machine learning cannot learn the capital markets

Why machine learning cannot learn the stock market

Has machine learning failed the hedge fund industry? When you read the article listed below, one wonders if this automated technique actually works for the capital markets. As you will learn, one person said there was a failure rate as high as 65% but the remaining 35% was very good. If you ask me while being a newbie at implementing this, I would think the odds of true success are much much lower. As I always thought, this will always be put on the back burner.

Here is that article

As I wrote yesterday, my Interactive Brokers workshop content has now been uploaded for all my Quant Elite members.  Details below:

Detail of my Interactive Brokers API workshop boot camp

IMPORTANT NOTE: The courseware software has a bug which prevent usage of this course. A support ticket has been open to hopefully get this resolved ASAP

Everything is detailed in this video for my members and anyone who want to consider this.

Here is the live event schedule:

First live session:

Tuesday Nov 22 at 3 AM EDT

Second live session:

Saturday Nov 26 at 10 AM EDT

These will be only time I will be doing these.

Pricing schedule:

Up until Sunday Nov 20 $97 with complete monthly access to Quant Elite

$197 as stand alone

HOW DO YOU START A PROFITABLE TRADING BUSINESS? Read more NOW >>>

NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!
This entry was posted in Quant Development and tagged , , , on by .

About caustic

Hi i there My name is Bryan Downing. I am part of a company called QuantLabs.Net This is specifically a company with a high profile blog about technology, trading, financial, investment, quant, etc. It posts things on how to do job interviews with large companies like Morgan Stanley, Bloomberg, Citibank, and IBM. It also posts different unique tips and tricks on Java, C++, or C programming. It posts about different techniques in learning about Matlab and building models or strategies. There is a lot here if you are into venturing into the financial world like quant or technical analysis. It also discusses the future generation of trading and programming Specialties: C++, Java, C#, Matlab, quant, models, strategies, technical analysis, linux, windows P.S. I have been known to be the worst typist. Do not be offended by it as I like to bang stuff out and put priorty of what I do over typing. Maybe one day I can get a full time copy editor to help out. Do note I prefer videos as they are much easier to produce so check out my many video at youtube.com/quantlabs