Ariel, a regular social media contributor I know just posted some ‘secret sauce’ tricks for developing high-frequency trading systems.
You may want to take a look at it. Personally, I think this one’s not for newbies as it’s quite advanced. As for myself, I’ve spotted some highly advanced computer science methodologies that even I’m challenged to understand.
Anyhow here’s some secret sauce tricks that you may be interested in:
I know I keep going on about high-frequency trading and its benefits. Can we ever achieve this type of performance?
I don’t see why not.
But only if you have an advanced coding style. “Advanced” means this isn’t something you can just grab off the Internet or read in a book. It takes years to be mentored by the right people to achieve it.
In the meantime, I have my algorithm trading series continuing very shortly.
In this one, I’m focusing on options and futures trading. And I give away samples of code on all these training scenarios in Python and potentially in C++ too.
This will be the last course I ever teach, so don’t miss out.
That’s because I’ll be removing lots of this content in the next few months as I prepare to launch my new data analytics service.
This is a 24 week course starting on Monday, August 22.
Want more details on the course itself?
But the course isn’t all you get.
Access to my QuantLabs.net ELITE service includes:
1. Source code, video walkthroughs, and database analysis with enhanced course structure.
2. All Math analysis for all your quant analysis using Khan Academy.
3. Tips on stock screening technology.
4. Top vendor source code demos of top providers with Interactive Brokers and IQFeed. (Windows and Linux versions included)
5. Complete MATLAB source code to my AK-47 trading system for amazing government source reconnaissance. This little gem lets you see hot market sectors months ahead of the dumb money. And it’s also great at finding pairs in the markets to trade.
6. Complete analysis from the best source I know for both futures and options trading
7. Exclusive weekly Meetup video playbacks not accessible by the public.
There are many more benefits to Quant Elite membership.
Just check them out here [link]
Here are the current pricing options:
MONTHLY: $97/MONTH: Click here
SEMI-ANNUAL + 6 BONUS MONTHS ($600 savings): Click here
Grab 6 free months worth $600 with a semi-annual membership today.
ANNUAL + 12 BONUS MONTHS ($1,200 savings): Click here
This is a great chance to get 12 free months right now. Take an annual membership and save up to $1,200.NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!