Does a market crash equal high volatility …
… which ultimately equals high alpha generation opportunities?
For those who trade like a human, volatility can be an ugly word since it ushers unpredictability into your trading results.
But not so for quant traders. Because if you know how to automate your strategies, you can easily embrace volatility which leads to alpha … and lots of it!
Plus I’ve got …
I’ll be introducing my last LIVE course series in a couple of weeks. In this course, I’ll be talking about volatility within both futures and options trading.
Plus I’ll also be covering over 24 weeks of source code walk-throughs to highlight key trading examples. Here’s a live demo of my new dashboard to cover this new upcoming trading LIVE section:
Want to know more? Access to my QuantLabs.net ELITE service includes:
1. Source code, video walkthroughs, and database analysis with enhanced course structure.
2. All Math analysis for all your quant analysis using Khan Academy.
3. Tips on stock screening technology.
4. Top vendor source code demos of top providers with Interactive Brokers and IQFeed. (Windows and Linux versions included)
5. Complete analysis from the best source I know for both futures and options trading
6. Exclusive weekly Meetup video playbacks not accessible by the public.
There are many more benefits to Quant Elite membership, which is why I’ve compiled resources for you to understand what’s on offer:
1. A FAQ knowledgebase covering 129 topics!
2. A detailed course topic listing with videos.
3. And a final list of MAJOR benefits is available right here.