Next steps and focus: traders
Read this to understand my next task as I move onto Phase 3 of my course. This set of resources, source code, and video note lessons will only be for my use. It will not be published to anyone. Rationale listed below as part of this.
As the trading platform software education is getting more free and more competitive, I think it is safe to say I need to move onto ‘greener pastures’ in upcoming months.
Here is what I am doing currently:
1. Building out a data analytic system for equity pair trading and other with options/futures in mind
2. I am also looking at adding another series of analysis for FX with global macro views for trading opportunities
3. I plan to build all these pieces with automated trading execution as well.
4. All the above done in Python for a medium frequency trading system (i.e. 10-50 trades a day)
5. All strategies are built around simple fundamentals with no advanced quant techniques and some technical analysis to confirm trading ideas for market entry or exit.
As it stands, I plan to let ‘members’ access the data analytics when the system posts various trading signals and alerts based on the above. This will all be accessible through my current membership format.
As you can see, my target audience will change from software developers/students/newbie programmers/etc to actual seasoned traders in upcoming months. I have been at this old hat stuff for 5+ years where the marketplace has drastically changed. As a result, you can expect my audience targeting to change in coming months.
So in summary, what I offer will be on a limited time basis so get in on this course series now as I will be closing it off in coming months with a new ‘direction’ as mentioned above!
Get my ‘Algo Course Indie Trading Business’ course series here
Get immediate access and most valuable access here.
Got questions? Let me know via my Facebook group at (5200+ members!):
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!