Here is the issues you are looking for:
Let me introduce you to the world of the highest possible trading pay out out there. You need to have following skills to be at the top of financial food chain:
- Master all aspects of C++ at lowest level to optimizer performance with fewest dependencies
- Understand custom Kernel and Multi-threading low level of Linux
- Master all levels of math for advanced quant knowledge with most innovative and unique view of the markets
Additional common thread from KING of the HILL traders in various costly courses:
- Don’t get emotionally attached to losing trades so cut them fast
- Have no patience in the markets for average or mediocre returns
- Scale with automated trading
- 80-90% of forex traders and retail traders lose money -> use dumb money as liquidity to exit Johnny come lately party
- Don’t believe market analysts and financial media talking pinheads
What skills for the ALL STAR quant researchers (>1M in top quant HFT or even hedge funds)
- Work under extreme pressure with most complex trading views of the market
- Innovate don’t imitate
- Key technology implementation is key to make banks the best. Ask Goldman Sachs.
Remember these are not quick rich over night infomercial BS! Here is what I got:
I have one of the most SUCCESSFUL communities online. Has your FAVE trading verified their audience and community?
I have used this since day one
4 of 5 highest paid hedge fund managers (think in the billions personally) who embrace high frequency trading and/or quant
So where does this take us all?
My Quant Elite is helping those accomplish these goals!
Here are so many benefits explained here
Thanks for reading
BryanNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!