Over the years I posted Youtube videos and various ideas on my thoughts on how to rapidly build your trading
strategies using Matlab.
Join to get access by:
1. For HFT trading strategy: Options to have C or C++ call Matlab generated M scripts without Matlab Coder Toolbox
2. No extra funding for Interactive Brokers FIX CTCI solutions vs sockets through TWS Trader Workstation desktop application
3. Make Interactive Brokers API TWS client POSIX version for Linux and Windows, no Microsoft .NET hooks or VIsual C++
4. Youtube video Demo of Matlab Compiler for a HFT C++ app with potential easy GPU CUDA coding
5. Youtube video demo on Limitation of demo Matlab Compiler and Parallel Computing Toolboxes with GPU and CUDA
6. Youtube HFT video of Matlab options for Coder toolbox and Compiler with GPU and CUDA
Momentum is building now for my HFT platform to be completed sooner than later. I will post some other ideas later in the week so keep your eyes open.
Once my system is complete, I will be focusing on many many strategies
Need a list of benefits?
See you on the other side of all this