Here are Questions I would ask those experienced running a HFT trading operation
I have posted algos exclusively available only to my Elite member. I have details on this below!
-> GO HERE FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS <-
I have sliced and diced the various components you would need if you were to deploy your own world class High Frequeny Trading (HFT) environment. These are the exact same metholodgies explained by the VP of High Frequency Engineering at Barclay’s Bank. Here are the listings:
1. Questions I would ask those experienced running a HFT trading operation
2. Erlang from Barclays Bank Go Big video with weaknesses including potential RDMA open source solution
3. Barclays HFT uses with vendor panel including Solarflare and Corvil video: Decent Open source solutions?
4. C++ Secret vendor and open source libraries potentially used for HFT environments thanks to this Barclays Bank presentation video
- Need to learn options trading or futures?
Sang Lucci views on options trading and live Youtube video for their Master Class
Also don’t forget:
2015 will be the year of the algorithm: 226 reasons that will make you a better quant or indie automate trader
Download your sample Excel spreadsheet here or watch my 20 minute presentation video on this:
That’s right, get your immediate access to all 226 related algorithms now!
This will double in price after New Years Day Jan 2 2015!
Happy New Year!