Is CQG and Matlab a deadly combination I never thought of? Or Interactive Brokers?
Check it out:
CQG fees for the API are determined by the level of service you require. Additional information is available. For MATLAB, the minimum API requirement is Base Historical Data API. API options include:
- Real-Time Data API: $45/month
- Trading API: $245/month (requires Standard or Advanced Trading)
- Base Historical Data API: $100/month
- Extended Historical Data API: $300/month
- Extended Historical Plus Data API: $1,000/month
- Unlimited Historical Data API: $6,000/month. A one-year prepayment is requir
– See more at: http://www.cqg.com/Support/FAQ/CQG-API-MATLAB-FAQ.aspx#sthash.MuSp0I2G.dpuf
IB is definitely cheaper!FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!