NOTE: This is a mirror Meetup live online event of Mar 11 for those not in Toronto or who cannot make it to the physical location. This is will be presented via GotoMeeting where login details will be posted closer to the event date.
Live demo comLive demo complete workflow of Matlab Simulink visual model to code generation into live trading open source platform Tradelink
This is a complete demo. of:
As you know, I had to sadly kick Multicharts.net to the curb just due to their lack of documentation on their framework. As a result, I have swapped it with Tradelink which is the #1 open source FREE trading platform with HFT capability. So on Monday Feb 11 at 7pm EST, I will be focusing on:
1. Code generation to C or C++ from a Tradelink Simulink model
2. Create a static library from code generation package (in C or C++)
3. Create a managed wrapper C++ DLL with CLR support to call the static library
4. Enable a Tradelink application to call the managed wrapper with a dynamically loaded trading stategy
5. Launch a Tradelink application like Gauntlet to implement the strategy for live trading or backtesting uses
I still need to verify location but I am hoping at Yorkdale Mallplete workflow of Matlab Simulink to Tradelink
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!