So I decided to evaluate all possible automated trading systems that even have HFT capabilities. Here are the updates but do release the other half will be sent tomorrow:
1. Youtube video Looking for software and hardware vendors including FPGA for our HFT trading trading solution
2. Now looking at various COMMERCIAL vendors for lowest latency HFT solutions for both software and/or hardware based FPGA
3. Is this entire list of possible HFT capable with commercial software and hardware FPGA options? Very serious shopping ahead
4. Is your software and hardware company listed to be part of our high frequency trading (HFT) solution?
5. Now looking at various COMMERCIAL vendors for lowest latency HFT solutions for both software and/or hardware based FPGA
No to Hadoop and R for the time being:
HFT potential with Hadoop or R is not in the cards for me at this point
I do know about the popular trading platforms like Tradestation or Metatrader. Some of the initial reviews on cheaper product:
1. Multicharts review of easiest and quickest way to get up and trading! Most trusted as well!!
2. T4 Desktop is an expensive yawner as a trading platform. No good to lock in you with broker like Tradestation
This is well worth the effort to do but I spent 6 hours of my time doing it. This is why I promote the QuantLabs.net Premium Membership to help fund fund these types of investigations. Without my members, efforts like this would not be possible! So thanks to them.
Thanks BryanNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!