Here are your simple New Year’s Resolutions for 2013.
1. Gee build that HFT platform your always wanted to do. It ain’t hard. Hahaha right?
2 Declare Matlab as your only girl friend. Learn her potential to change your life literally.
3. Build beautiful models from your new girl friend which will be built using the world’s fastest language.
I know it sounds sexual but it ain’t so get your mind out of the gutter please.
4. Use your distinctive models to show profit in what could be the most explosive year the markets have ever known to man. Remember corporations have trillions sitting on the sidelines waiting for clarity from those bozos in Washington.
5. Register your new found profit potential into a magical fund so that your well connected capital providers will bend at their knees.
6. Increase your Sharpe Ratio to make any Goldman Sach manager partner jealous. Screw those piddley million plus bonuses.
7. Oh yeah, join QuantLabs.net Premium Membership before the prices get to a point you no longer can afford or even becomes private to be ‘by invite only’
Simple list if you ask me.
Well it is wishful thinking
BryanNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!