(Last Updated On: December 12, 2012)
I have played with the new Windows 8 and Server 2012. I also posted Ernie Chan’s video. I have been busy but I am still looking for my model development breakthrough. I may have found it. I will reveal that within 24 hours.
If this proves itself, expect that QuantLabs.net Premium 50% increase come Jan 14, 2013.
1. 50% increase coming my Quant Membership for HFT and trading model development! Join now for the affordable rates!
2. Trying out the new Microsoft Windows Server 2012 for potential HFT deployment, Linux too complicated and no standards
Decent but not quite primetime for HFT but it will be at some point!
3. For HFT: Trying out Microsoft Windows 8 trial for AMP capabilities for GPU debug preview within Visual Studio 2012 C++
Stick with CUDA as AMP has been proved to be slow
3. How to use Microsoft AMP for Windows concurrency with Fast Math using Visual Studio 2012 and C++
4. Back to GPU CUDA again and Visual Studio 2010 as C++ AMP is slow and other 2012 problems
5. Youtube video of Ernie Chan online presentation of Pitfalls of Backtesting during Trading Meetup
So get in on the action now which will give you access to my private Webinar for Quantlabs.Net members come Dec 18!
Got questions or comments, let me know
I now post my TRADING ALERTS
into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!