i am interested in learn in fundamental analysis. what in fundamental research in stock market
it’s depends your strategy..
The fundamentals that i’ve seen people pay a lot of attention to are:
1) competitive advantage of the business
2) strength and shareholder friendliness of management
3) ability of the balance sheet to survive shocks
4) return on equity/return on invested capital/cash returned on invested capital
5) free cash flow/owner earnings/EPS
There are going to be others, depending on your strategy, but if you’re a fundamentals investor you’re probably looking at at least 3 or 4 of these.FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!