I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join me at the Energy, Commodity Trade and Risk Management (E/CTRM) Technical Conference on July 21st in Houston, Texas.
The conference will focus on using technology to solve business challenges in the E/CTRM industry. You will discover how to leverage the latest technologies to address the concerns of regulatory reporting, escalating market risk, exponential data growth, and more.
Join host CommodityPoint along with industry experts for lively discussions and dynamic presentations:
Mr. Rob Pringle, Director of Global IT, Gazprom Marketing & Trading
“CTRM for a Global Trading Business: Does Utopia Exist?”
Hear from experts and peers in the field:
• Dr. Gary M. Vasey, Managing Director, Europe and Asia Pac, CommodityPoint
• Mr. Ed Bell, Executive Professor, Department of Decision and Information Sciences, CT Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston
• Mr. Manav Garg, CEO and Founder, Eka Software Solutions
• Mr. Alan Gunn, SVP of Product Marketing, SolArc
• Mr. Bill Hederman, Director, Deloitte and Touche LLP
• Mr. Andrew Collyer, VP, Software Development and IT
• And many others are scheduled to appear…
• Energy systems education for the coming decades at the University of Houston
• CTRM in the Cloud
• Dodd-Frank: one year after enactment
• Cloud Technologies – Opportunities and challenges in New Data Management Solutions
• & other E/CTRM topics
I encourage you to reserve your space today as seating is limited to 200 delegates. To register, visit www.ctrmconference.comNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!