Canada Dollar lowest since Jun 2017 while US bull market sputters
Rest of world guidance to outperform US while expectation on Fed raising interest rate
VW EV sales down investors lose confidence in US Treasury with Fed unwind will unsettle market
BONUS Discount code: US Federal Reserve SECRETS To Be a Fantastic Trader
LIVE EVENT: US Federal Reserve SECRETS To Be a Fantastic Trader
As I have mentioned about my first of series of ‘bonus videos’ (details below), I will be hosting the first this Monday Aug 7 at 7 PM EDT Login details are posted below.
1. Demo examples of some forward looking data sets used from Federal Reserve with rationale of use
2. Interpretation how to use for accurate forecasting future/options, forex, and stock market asset classes.
3. Explanation of importance on rational of how USA impacts rest of world in all global asset classes
4. Sample high level demos of how to use with some Python coding
5. Full Q&A/group discussion for those that attend. I am hoping this will be the best part!
See below for samples and videos
IMPORTANT NOTES SO PLEASE READ TO FULLY UNDERSTAND:
1. This is an informal demo of how this is used with no coding samples given away.
2. Live demos will be only done once which will be made made at ridiculously highly priced ‘bonus’ video which is to be be distributed on my Shopify shopping account. https://quantlabsnet.myshopify.com/
3. There will be no usual video playback posted on Youtube.com/quantlabs so this will be an exclusive event for those that attend for free. Newbies welcome as well.
4. All my paying members will get exclusive access via my FREE COUPON code which will be available for a few days. Once again, this will only be available on my Shopify account listed above. Join here:
5. This ‘bonus video’ will be MASSIVELY EXPENSIVE for access off my Shopify account or may be eventually removed permanently.
WHY WITH THIS APPROACH?
1. This forces you as a potential participant to take action during these events. Laziness or procrastination will never be your friend if you ever intend to trade the markets successful full time.
2. Also, consider this an exclusive and VERY TIME LIMITED bonus for those make you paying Quant Analytics member. AVAILABILITY WILL BE MADE ONCE AND ONCE ONLY
3. All payng member should take advantage of either attending or at least downloading for free by using the DOWNLOAD COUPON CODE needed from my Shopify account.
In other words, cancel your plans to join this LIVE EVENT explained below!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
If you are one of those skeptics, trolls or the like, please DO NOT attend. You will NOT be welcome as most viewers are driven to succeed who take their trading very serious from a systematic point of view. We like to keep It positive around here. Everyone else including newbies is very welcome to attend this FREE live event. Login events details below.
More to come so keep your eyes peeled here at this page.
or Join my newsletter here
This will be my ABSOLUTE LAST of demos of a proven set of info that has worked for a few of my seriously successful institutional traders at hedge funds and investment banks. Yes, we are dealing with a few who run 9 digit businesses. Don’t believe me? Like I care. Quite simply, take it or leave it. It is up you if you want to attend or take advantage of this last chance before I rev up my trading algo trading system in a few weeks!
Some samples of what will be detailed with Q&A:
CRAZY GLUE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS TO YOUR FOREHEAD TO REMEMBER!
Bryan Downing is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: US Federal Reserve SECRETS To Be a Fantastic Trader
Time: Aug 7, 2017 7:00 PM America/Toronto
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/911655384
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,911655384# or +16465588656,,911655384#
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 911 655 384
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=yNkQOrxkDAAcvzkk3lDeLzuqU7TZaCov
Euro outpace US while Bond trading scrutinized
Long vs Short VIX and Gold diverge from US Treasury
US yield curve flattens with Japan funding more tech startups
US corporate profit vs GDP with SPDR ETF volume vs S and P 500 .mp4
Weak US employment job growth with low GDP