From Quantopian to QuantLabs.net, now what?
More question to someone through my email newsletter
Hey here are more responses
I just found your website and want to start learning to automate my trading with the goal to implement my own algos, back test them, and run them on my small account.
- Over 80% of all trading is now driven by both automation and electronic based. High frequency trading represents a good chunk of that. Learn from my new set of benefits listed here: http://quantlabs.net/mkt/quant-elite/
- I also got a 30 minute video there on the direction I am going so ask away if you got further questions
I have a light programming background but nothing in depth, but I have several trading systems I want to try to code and back test.
- I have mentioned various book sources for any newbies at programming. I find Matlab is the easiest path as it includes all testing environments you need. You can even trade out of it directly if you choose.
Is your course for me?
- Sure as I have a complete end to end set of resources to get you started. I also included trading algorithm as well instead of you not needing to develop your own or rely on a community.
I was looking at Quantopian as well.
- I hear Quantopian can be limited with slow performing Python as well as you are limited to USA equities only. Our philosophy enables you to own and control your own trading infrastructure. You can also choose any asset class you’d like including futures, options, forex, and more!
You have a few choices to enhance your learning with automated trading:
Only interested in our courses?
3. Want to go the deluxe route to not only learn R or MATLAB? Learn how to build entire systems, acquire real time data, enhancement with various databases, or even know which charting packages will work for you? Take ALL OUR COURSES for this absolute steal!
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!