Create powerful trading robots with JForex API
Robots are more and more commonly used in the financial markets.
Have you ever dreamed creating your own automatic trading algorithm?
This presentation will give you a beginner’s guide to one of the most sophisticated Java trading platforms – JForex.
We will implement a simple robot in Java using the JForex API. After creation we will test and optimize it for trading the EUR/USD market.
You will be introduced into the following topics and techniques:
– Foreign exchange market (Forex)
– Broker Dukascopy and their main concept of the JForex platform
– Robot structure in Java using JForex API
– Definition of a trading setup
– We implement the robot and compile it
– Back testing of our robot
– Optimization of the robot
– We start the robot on a server for fully automated trading
– Quick resources guide, pros and cons of algorithmic trading, outlook
Within 90 min you will get an idea how robot Java programming works on JForex and why this API helps you a lot while programming. After this little approach you might be able to dare the next step: develop your own simple robot!
(let me know if you would be interested in doing a webinar on this topic)
You can find my final presentation here https://prezi.com/p/ec_yf95vng9y/
You can download the latest CandleFool Robot for JForex3 here:
NOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!