Baruch MFE Advanced C++11/14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Certificate
We are happy to announce that the “Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications” Online Certificate is now open for enrollment, a second step in C++ education after the “C++ Programming for Financial Engineering” Online Certificate which has been completed by over 1,000 students from more than 30 countries.
- content developed by best-selling author Dr. Daniel Duffy
- delivered entirely online by QuantNet
- personal teaching assistant for every student
- private forum to interact with teaching assistants and colleagues
- time frame: 20 weeks to complete the certificate
- tuition cost: $1,950
- register anytime at https://www.quantnet.com/advancedcpp/
- experienced C++ developers who wish to learn and apply design techniques in a multi-paradigm programming environment
- people who completed the Baruch MFE C++ Programming for Financial Engineering Online Certificate
- people with intermediate or advanced C++98 knowledge and who wish to learn C++11/C++14
Topics Covered (selected)
- C++ multi-threading, concurrency, parallel, and network programming
- Boost C++ libraries
- popular design and system patterns based on the object-oriented model
- defined process to architecting, design and implementation of complex software systems (based on a combination of Structured Analysis, System patterns and C++11)
Full access to Level 1 materials available prior to enrollment:
(QuantNet account required in order to register. It is strongly suggested to access Level 1 materials prior to enrollment.)
We look forward to answering your questions about the course.
Andy NguyenNOTE I now post my TRADING ALERTS into my personal FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and TWITTER. Don't worry as I don't post stupid cat videos or what I eat!