Algo Trader platform Java open source project did not look that impressive at quick glance. I prefer .NET still
I am not impressed with this platform thus far. It is very klunky to work with which might be a step up from Active Quant. I just gave up as it was too much work to set up rather quickly. I prefer other platforms for .NET since they are easier to work with but that is my own opinion. It just seems more slick but I need to research this more but was left not much of an impression.
Get Matlab 2011a Coder Toolkit Generating Visual Studio 2010 Express DLLs With C++ Source Code
Are we speaking YOUR language?
- So I dump another crappy open source Java project to replace with Microsoft .NET C#
- It amazes a simple note can make any open source project usable and valuable
- My quick review of Open Quant without C# and VB.NET source
- Is Marketcetera the best high performance trading platform? Java and C++ open source baby
- Why I know longer support ActiveQuant as a Java based Quant open source project? Unexplained errors