Matlab 2011 Coder 2 is the best for quant and coders with auto generation of C++ or C source code
Imagine the ability to auto generate code in C++ of your model or strategy from within Matlab. Now you can with the newer 2011 edition. This is a very expensive tool box but will pay for itself as you no longer need to rely on software engineers to manually code up your model or prototype. I am going give this a spin once I can get it working. Looks really good.
I just need to figure out to get a C# trading system to be able to talk to a C++ library. It should not be that hard in .Net (well I hope at least)
Get Matlab 2011a Coder Toolkit Generating Visual Studio 2010 Express DLLs With C++ Source Code
Are we speaking YOUR language?
- Get your latest quant source code samples written in Matlab, Excel, C++, C#, Java, .NET
- Overview of QuantLabs.net free sections for a quant job, research paper, software, source code in Java,C++, Matlab, Python
- Att: C++, C#, Matlab coders researcher? Want to be part of a very lucrative HFT project?
- Fantastic! Tradelink is great source code. Done in C#. Well done documents and video training support
- How to use Matlab simple code for submitting a limit order on a contract. The master of Quant has spoken!